To develop a comprehensive marketing strategy, focused on increasing brand equity and global presence, in order to ensure that Lotus Cars meets its ambitious sales targets for growth and profitability.
Strong emphasis will be placed upon three key areas: website and digital presence, the production of high quality marketing materials and close collaboration with Lotus’ global dealer and distributor network on marketing activities. The team is structured to ensure that delivery in these core areas optimised.
From an operational perspective, the key purpose of the role is to design, implement and facilitate the annual marketing plan for Lotus Cars and its global subsidiaries, with responsibility for all marketing communications channels across multiple platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Construct and implement a long-term marketing roadmap, commensurate with the overall strategic direction of the business, focused on increasing brand equity and global presence, in order to drive sales performance and growth
- Deliver qualitative and quantitative performance analysis of the activities of the Marketing team, including regular status reports to senior management within the organisation
- Production of regional and country-level marketing plans, incorporating in-market support to deliver against Lotus’ commercial objectives
- Effective management of third-party agencies, including dedicated creative and digital partners, to ensure the successful delivery of national and international marketing campaigns, in line with Lotus’ overarching sales strategy
- Ensure that a full suite of marketing materials, including brochures, price lists, advertising and email templates are available to all of Lotus’ dealer and distributor partners worldwide
- Manage and develop the Lotus website, ensuring that Lotus’ products are presented in a compelling and engaging manner, in order to drive traffic, engagement, test drives and leads
- Responsibility for all internal and external representations of the Lotus brand, through the definition and implementation of clear corporate identity guidelines, to be adhered to by all key stakeholders
- Ensure that the customer experience is placed at the centre of Lotus’ operations, through a strong emphasis on direct customer exposure and experience, via local and international motor shows, track activities and dealer-level events
- Represent the Marketing team at key internal and external meetings and forums, providing guidance and sponsorship as appropriate, escalating issues as required
- Develop and motivate the Marketing team through implementation of individual development plans, regular performance reviews, training plans, coaching and ongoing recruitment of high performing professionals