This role will allow the successful candidate to develop a broad understanding of the construction of Lotus products, working closely with and gaining an understanding of other departments and how they fit within the organisation. There is potential to define new working practices as the Business goes through an exciting period of change.
- Support Design Change Control meetings and maintenance of corresponding DCC data
- Approval of Product Change Orders for Design Change Control, verifying part number/parameter detail and setting up master data ERP system
- Setting of implementation dates, considering change criticality / obsolescene issues
- Capture of actual change point at which design changes were made within production
- Take an active role in defining new working processes and supporting systems