Deliver vehicle test and development activities as required to achieve Lotus targets for aero and thermal performance and functionality
- Hands on technical delivery of vehicle development projects to cost, quality and time
- To assess, develop and validate the performance of all vehicle thermal systems including powertrain cooling, transmission cooling, auxiliary systems cooling and HVAC systems. Also to include thermal protection for all vehicle, structure and body system components.
- To ensure thermal systems development is in line with VTS’s, DVP’s, test procedures and project plans.
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver vehicle/system thermal test and vehicle development activities as defined by the vehicle development programmes
- Report on test findings via both summary and formal reports and where necessary co-ordinate activities to identify root cause and resolution of issues
- Develop specific test procedures and processes as required
- Liaise with and control offsite test activities both remotely and in person
- Maintain continuous communication with management, design and CAE teams throughout development process