Purpose of Role
As a member of the CAE team at Lotus the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering relevant analysis to support the projects for Lotus Cars and 3rd party clients. The successful candidate will work with the powertrain design team to ensure the engine performance targets are met.
- Delivery of accurate, timely and directional analysis results.
- Model build, analysis, results interrogation, interpretation and recommendation
- Engine performance simulation examining modifications to engine components which modify performance, whilst establishing trade-offs for engine durability, driveability and emissions.
- Perform powertrain simulation tasks within the CAE team and working alongside the powertrain development engineers to ensure performance targets are met.
- Contribute to development of the CAE capability within the CAE team
- Presentation of CAE results and recommendations to cross-functional audience up to director level
- Report writing