Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for the implementation of major PLM project across Lotus Cars and its subsidiaries coordinating activities and achieving project goals.
- Must have a clear understanding of the business requirements and create a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the project.
- Project Master schedule- plan and establish the project scheduling, action plan and tracking.
- Project Investment/budget - Establish Project budget plan and control
- Project Quality Management - Ensuring the define gateways/milestones or 3rd party requested processes are followed and deliverable requirements are met or 3rd party requested processes.
- Project Organisational planning and cross functional team deployment - Establish and review the project organisation chart, scope of works and resources planning.
- Project Risk Management report - Establish and conduct risk assessment plan, tracking and control / mitigation.
- Project performance report - Project status reporting to the management and follow up / follow through of the action plan during the development period.
- Interact with a broad array of IT, Business and supplier resources to ensure activities are properly planned, managed and executed to achieve project deliverables within budget.
- Manage business and suppliers to successfully solve complex technical issues to minimise business impact and increase stakeholder satisfaction.