|Senior Sales Manager (UK & Europe)|
|Vacancy Type:||Permanent - New|
Duties /Responsibilities (Including Objectives of the role):
Lotus Engineering has delivered engineering consultancy programs for over 65 years to a wide range of customers around the world. This role will require you to develop sales opportunities in external consultancy projects for Lotus Engineering within UK & Europe. The successful candidate will be required to work directly with the clients’ purchasing and engineering teams to develop strong relationships and to promote Lotus Engineering’s heritage and current capabilities.
• Develop sales activities across key competency areas within Automotive Industry.
• Identify opportunities and potential clients
• Prepare sales materials, proposals and presentations
• Confidently work with the Engineering team to define the proposal and to deliver that to the client
• Representing Lotus Engineering at shows, conferences, “supplier days” and exhibitions, as part of overall promotion of Lotus Engineering services.
• Develop sales plan aligned with client’s requirements and to influence these within the client to ensure that Lotus Engineering is recognised as a strategic partner
• Ensure client satisfaction by monitoring strategically important programmes and remaining visible to the client throughout the duration of a programme
• Support the development of marketing activities and product strategies for key competency areas
• Provide feedback to Lotus Engineering management on future technology needs to assist in the development of relevant future product & service offerings
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria):
• Degree in Engineering or associated management qualification
• Automotive engineering experience mandatory and consultancy experience preferred
• Must be a confident communicator who can develop strong relationships with client contacts
• Team player, focused, dedicated to the role, flexible, passionate about Lotus Engineering and able to think of new ideas and new creative approach to continually improve the quality of opportunities and offerings across Lotus Engineering
Lotus Engineering has remained a leading automotive engineering consultancy for the past 65 years and this is a key role to ensure that history is continued. This is an exiting opportunity to play a part in this ongoing story, and to lift Lotus to a leading position within automotive consultancy.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|