Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support engineering and program management through facilitation of product configuration, initial releases and engineering change requests.
- Strong understanding of Engineering Change Order, Bill of Material structuring, part attributes and New Product Introduction processes.
- Lead the new product documentation requirements for new product readiness and lead cross functional teams to achieve product readiness milestones.
- Lead the creation, processing and review of Bills of Materials and Engineering Change.
- Provide input to the project team regarding schedule, issues and deliverable expectations related to change management.
- Act as Change or Release Champion for Product Data requiring formal releases.
- Help drive the continued expansion of PLM rollout and functionality, identifying areas of focus for improvement, migration of product data, training of new team members.
- Create new and improve all processes appertaining to Produce Configuration and BoM management including clear and detailed documentation.
- Manage marketing Part Configurations and Produce Structure.