Key Role Duties and Responsibilities:
The objective of this role is to provide technical support to the instrumentation and rig test group and deliver test and instrumentation requirements to support projects.
- Plan, manage and be responsible for delivering rig test and instrumentation requirements to support projects to time and budget.
- The ability to design and implement bespoke test rigs and test solutions to meet project requirements.
- Practical "hands-on" testing experience.
- Represent the Lotus instrumentation and rig test function in client project meetings.
- Provide support to project management teams and engineering sales in planning and costing of rig test and instrumentation resource requirements.
- Ensure the adherence to and implementation of health and safety requirements.
- Support project and management teams.
- Help build and maintain test facilities.