Key Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and Develop the dynamics team within Lotus to deliver world class vehicles demonstrating Lotus's renowned handling, ride, steering, braking and NVH performance.
- Plan and manage the resourcing and technical delivery of dynamics group projects to cost, quality and time to meet VTS, DVP and project targets.
- Provide input to project plans and proposals.
- Provide technical direction, strategy and development of vehicle dynamic group to maintain and develop Lotus's vehicle dynamics DNA.
- Provide cross functional group interaction to advise and recommend solutions and guidance to reach vehicle targets.
- Sign-off technical output from the group including vehicle dynamic performance, technical reports and vehicle sign off.
- Report out vehicle dynamics project status to senior management as required.
- Develop the capabilities of the dynamics group including facilities, software, new technologies and resources.
- Manage the welfare and development of the vehicle dynamics team.
- Supporting Lotus Engineering to grow the engineering consultancy business to deliver vehicle dynamics and NVH 3rd party projects.