Key Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- To understand the needs of the business by leading and supervising the production team effectively so that all QCD Business Plan targets are achieved.
- To provide effective leadership to achieve planned production volumes & new model introduction.
- To plan & co-ordinate direct labour to achieve cost, efficiency & quality targets.
- To develop an effective operation through team work, process controls and monitoring Health & Safety.
- To plan and co-ordinate production activities by focussing effort and controlling production resources eg (4Ms) in all activities, including CIP initiatives.
- The role provides the opportunity to undertake a wide range of tasks and enables the successful candidate to work with many different areas of the business. There will be opportunities to make benefits to Lotus Cars business in it's day to day activities, particularly within the fabrication and manufacturing areas and also have an influence in the way it could operate in the future.